Lindy DVI-D Dual Link Cable - Black Line
From the Lines cable connectivity concept developed by Lindy, Black Line DVI-D Dual Link cables are fully featured, entry level high resolution connection solutions, perfect for connecting PCs to monitors.
Black Line DVI-D Dual Link cables feature triple shielded construction with 28AWG tinned copper conductors for performance and corrosion resistance. Nickel connectors and 24K gold plated contacts maintain signal integrity and reliability.
The tough PVC housing incorporates an integrated finger grip for easy installation. Large thumb screws allow the connector to be tightened into place without the need for a screwdriver and a flexible strain relief prolongs cable life.
Black Line DVI-D Dual Link cables support resolutions up to 2560x1600@60Hz including HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
Black Line DVI-D Dual Link cables are available in lengths of 0.5m to 5m.
- Entry level DVI-D Dual Link cable for home and small office applications
- Supports DVI resolutions up to 2560x1600@60Hz and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Robust PVC housing, nickel connectors, 24K gold plated contacts
- Triple shielded cable, corrosion resistant tinned copper 28AWG conductors
- Connector A: DVI-D Male (Dual Link)
- Connector B: DVI-D Male (Dual Link)
- Housing Material: PVC
- Connector Plating: Nickel
- Pin Construction: Brass
- Pin Plating: 24K Gold 1µm
- Dimensions, DVI Connector (approx.) WxDxH: 36.8x44.5x12.5mm
- Length: 0.5m
- Standard: DVI-D Dual Link
- Colour: Black
- Type: Round
- Jack Diameter: 8.5mm
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 28AWG
- Shielding: Copper Braid 85%
- Supported Bandwidth: 9.9 Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 2560x1600@60Hz
- Nominal Attenuation: 1 - 825Mhz < 8db
- Minimum Bend Radius: 120mm
- Operating Temperature: -20°C - 80°C
- Storage Temperature: -25°C - 85°C