Lindy CAT5e U/UTP Cable - Grey
Available in 0.3m, 0.5m and 2m
- Full CAT5e specification with moulded boots and unique connector latch protection
- Gigabit Ethernet ready
- Stranded core cables allowing repeated flexing without damage, prolonging the life of the cable
The LINDY CAT5e RJ45 U/UTP patch leads are manufactured and tested to conform with ISO 11801 specification. The unique snagless strain relief design prevents damage to the connector latch during installation and removal. Every cable is 100% performance tested and comes with the LINDY “no surprises” guarantee.
These cables are ideal for connecting computers, hubs, switches, print servers and patch panels but are finding more and more uses in AV applications and security cameras.
- U/UTP - (U) unshielded cable shielding / (UTP) Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Standards: ISO/IEC 11801, EN50173, EIA/TIA 568B.2
- Wiring spec: Straight through
- Ethernet standard: 100Base-TX & 1000Base-T
- Bandwidth: 100Mhz
- Shielding: No
- LS0H (Low Smoke Zero Halogen): No
- Colours available: Grey