Lindy 4.5m HDMI Male to Male High Speed Cable - Cromo Line
The CROMO® Slim High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is an affordable, high quality cable featuring gold plated contacts for better conductivity and resistance to corrosion and tarnishing.
This super thin and flexible HDMI cable has been specially designed for connection to devices in confined spaces or with restricted access to the HDMI ports. The slim form factor also reduces the weight of the cable by around 80% compared to the standard CROMO® cables, making it perfect for connecting to awkwardly placed devices in a rack or to displays mounted close to a wall.
- Advanced, ultra flexible and light HDMI cable
- Full support for HEC, ARC and CEC compliant devices
- HDMI 2.0 compliant, supporting Ultra HD up to 4K 2160p60
- Supports HDCP
- Support ARC (Audio Return Channel) functionality
- Full support for HEC, ARC and CEC compliant devices.
- Deep colour capable - supports over 1 billion colours; x.v.Color and xvYCC ready.
- HDMI ATC Cat 2 High Speed HEC Certified.
- UL File No: E81280 Style 2725.
- Cable construction: 4 x Twisted Pair 36AWG shielded copper conductors; 1 x 36AWG stranded copper conductors with Aluminium Mylar foil wrap and braid.
- 24K gold plated contacts.
- Connectors: HDMI Type A Male to Type A Male.
- Maximum Connector dimensions (approx.): 16 x 14 x 7mm (WxDxH).
- RoHS compliant.