CLUB3D 30m HDMI2.0 4K Active Optical Cable (CAC-1390)
The Club3D HDMI2.0 Hybrid Active Optical Cable features both fibre and copper conductors, providing a lighter, more flexible cable construction, which makes it ideal for installation in narrow spaces and over longer distances. The perfect solution for conference rooms, classrooms, digital signage displays and more.
The CAC-1390 features a built-in booster circuit that is self-powered through the HDMI ports, allowing you to connect your HDMI-enabled devices at a distance of up to 30 meters with no signal loss.
The cable is Halogen Free and manufactured according to the International Electrochemical Commission's Restriction Use of Halogen (IEC 61249-2-21) directive.
This cable features uni-directional architecture, which requires that the cable is installed in the correct direction.
- Gold plated connectors for maximum conductivity
- Supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160p @60Hz
- Supports 3D resolutions up to 1080p Full HD @120Hz
- Total Data bandwidth of 18Gbps
- Supports Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio up to 32 audio channels
- Halogen Free and without EMI/RFI emission
- Support for HDR/HDCP/EDID/CEC/DDC
- Uni-directional - meaning Source and Display only